A challenging and exciting role has arisen for a CNC Machinist to start on a 6 month contract with the view to going permanent. This role promises to be varied and challenging.
CNC Machinist Requirements:
- Previous experience of programming, setting and operating on CNC mills
- Experience in both milling and turning
- Candidates should be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Work with 3 axis simultaneous milling or 3+2 axis milling on HAAS CNC machines
- Work with XYZ CNC milling machine
- As a CNC machinist candidates should have experience of Fanuc c600ia high precision controls
CNC Machinist Responsibilities:
- Candidates will be required to program, set and operate to machine one off components
- The majority of the work is bespoke one offs so the roles are interesting, varied and challenging
- As a CNC Machinist candidates will be required to machine on a variety of materials
- Candidates will be required to machine medium to large industrial parts
If you are interested in this CNC Machinist opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.