Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer seeking a new challenge?
ProTech are currently seeking applications from Mechanical Design Engineers to join a leading development company, based in near Chelmsford. Our client produces a range of high-performance electronic products used in aerospace, defence and telecommunications.
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Excellent experience of SolidWorks
- Experienced in mechanical design
- Experience of electronic packaging design
- Awareness of thermal management in electronic product design
- Understanding of environmental testing, e.g. shock, vibration or thermal tests
- HNC or degree in Engineering or Product Design
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
Mechanical Design Engineer Responsibilities:
The Mechanical Design Engineer will work closely with our electronics, board layout and other mechanical and thermal engineers at all the different stages of product development. The design team operates in an environment which means that most designs are completed by an individual engineer. As a result, each engineer rapidly becomes involved with all aspects of the product design and development. Short design timescales are an important part of our clients development strategy, which also results in their engineers being involved in many different product designs quite quickly.
If you are interested in this Mechanical Design Engineer role, please get in touch by clicking Apply now.