Are you looking for your next contract? If so, a great opportunity has arisen for a Brake Press Programmer/ Setter/ Operator to work for a prestigious manufacturer based in Sandy, Bedfordshire.
- Experience of working within a metal manufacturing environment
- Sheet metal work
- Brake Press Programming/ Setting/ Operating
- Previous experience of reading engineering drawings
- Previous experience of basic programming, setting, brake presses doing offsets and tool setting as well as operating
- Candidates will be required to do basic programming, set and operate brake presses ideally having worked on Amada
- Prior to operation candidates will be required to do offsets and tool setting
- Candidates could be asked to assist with operation of other machines
- Ensure that all HS&E policies and company guidelines are followed at all times
If you are interested in this Brake Press Programmer/ Setter/ Operator opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.