We currently require experienced PTH Solderers to manufacture, modify, rework and build PCB’s to relevant IPC and customer standards.
This is an initial 3 month contract with the view to becoming a permanent position at the end of these 3 months.
- Able to demonstrate qualifications and/or experience relevant to the role.
- Hand Soldering of PCB Components to IPC and customer standards
- Basic Functional / Electrical Testing
- Colour recognition – essential for component recognition
- Good communication skills with internal employees and customers
- Clear and logical approach to problem solving
- Accuracy (strong ‘right first time’ ethos)
- Handling / Packaging
- To manufacture, modify, rework and inspect a range of PCBA’s to relevant IPC/customer standards
- Hand Soldering PCB’s and wired assemblies
- Flow soldering
- Preparation of materials prior to assembly
- Verification of product integrity
- Contributing to the resolution of customer complaints
- Contributing to the effective operation of the work team
- Support ‘front-end’ engineering and completion of New Product Introduction (NPI) using the standard processes and procedures
If you are interested in this Solderer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.