Do you want a 6 month contract to take you into early 2018? If so – read on!
An Engineering Stores Person is required for a 6 month contract within a successful engineering company.
The Engineering Stores Person will assist with the checking and organisation of goods in/out, stock checking, kit picking and maintaining of stock levels.
Stores Person Requirements:
- At least 3 years’ experience within a warehouse and goods in/out environment
- Valid Counterbalance Licence
- Experience of picking kit for dispatch, and boxing orders up ready for collection
- Experience of stock control and stocktaking
- Good understanding of Manual Handling and other health & safety regulations
- Computer literate
Stores Person Responsibilities:
- Pick and pack spares and consumables orders
- Pick and deliver finished goods requirements for projects and internal requests
- Receive and re-stock finished goods in the warehouse
- Daily collection/delivery rota to other local sites
- Replenishment of tool kits as required
- checking and packing of evaluation units as necessary
- Update ERP system in a timely manner (training given)
If you are interested in this Stores Person role, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.