CNC Programmer, Setter, Operator required for a Temporary to Permanent role for a growing and expanding business.
The ideal candidate will be looking for a varied role where they are required to machine high-end precision components for the Aerospace industry. This is a CNC Milling vacancy.
CNC Miller Requirements:
- It is essential that the CNC Programmer, setter, operator is able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- CNC Millers should be able to demonstrate a strong background in using Fanuc controls
- Candidates should have previous experience of using a wide variety of inspection tools
- CNC Millers should be experienced in working within an Aerospace industry and its associated materials
- The ideal candidate will have experience with CAD/CAM or Conversation programming knowledge
CNC Miller Responsibilities:
- Candidates will be required to program, set and operate CNC Milling machines
- The CNC Programmer will be required to self-inspect machined parts using a wide variety of inspection tools
- As a CNC Programmer you will be required to work with apprentices and trainees aiding them in their development
- CNC Millers will be required to do small batch work to very tight tolerances
If you are interested in this CNC Programmer, Setter, Operators opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.