As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for sales and application development for this world leading technology company’s products in both the UK and international markets.
In conjunction with the Industrial Sales Team, the Sales Manager will assist in developing sales strategies, identifying both new and after market opportunities where their products and expertise can be applied.
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Degree qualified, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience, preferably within the Power Transmission industry
- Preferably an existing network in Power Transmission industry, but this is not essential
- Strong technical background with a good understanding of operating requirements within the industry
- Excellent sales/application skills
- Proven ability to establish and achieve sales development objectives within a regional sales team
- Solid understanding of how clients operate i.e. processes, practices and systems
- Computer literate in Microsoft products
- Valid passport and the ability to travel internationally on occasion
Sales Manager Job Description:
- Develop Sales and Market share for complex products used in the mechanical power transmission market sector
- Support customers in all areas of power transmission
- Identify customer requirements and have a clear understanding for the potential products that will meet these needs
- Perform product presentations to OEM’s, end users, Contractors and Consultants during early project stages to ensure the business is specified as a preferred partner
- Maintain and develop order intake forecast
- Analyse and understand competitor’s technology, offerings and activities in the local markets
- Liaise with Product Management within Projects, Regional Strategy, Business Planning and Local Market Trends
- The role includes the identification and selection of engineered drive solutions, starting with: Initial customer contact, Concept discussions, Final presentation of a customer quotation and Contract negotiations
- Within this role there will be an occasional requirement for international travel which includes overnight stays
This position is home based and covers Central UK.
If you have the necessary skills, drive and commitment for this role, click on Apply now.