A market leader in the production and manufacture of electronic assemblies and cable products are seeking a Trainee Technician due to continued and planned expansion.
The company, based in Hatfield, have over 70 years’ experience in developing end products for Telecomms and data communications customers and industries across Europe and the Rest of the World.
Their products include RF, Co-Axial, Rigid & Semi rigid and Multiwire cables, along with basic box and 19” panel build. Global offices include London, Chicago and Tokyo.
As the Trainee Technician you will be provided with an excellent opportunity to develop a career as a Cable Assembler (including cutting, crimping, stripping, soldering and terminating), Electro-Mechanical Assembler, Tester, Development Technician and Designer within various parts of the business.
Trainee Technician Requirements:
- A completed Electronics qualification (Apprenticeship, NVQ or City & Guilds) and ideally 5 or more GCSE’s
- An interest and understanding in electronic technology and products
- The ability to read and understand engineering drawings and diagrams
- A basic understanding of testing cable and electronic assemblies
- An aptitude for design and improvement
- A logical understanding of, and keenness for, problem solving and fault finding
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communication skills with co-workers and managers
- Strong attention to detail
- Driven with a desire to learn and succeed
If you are interested in this Trainee Technician opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.