Pro-Tech are seeking a Master Production Scheduler to join a market leading electronics systems manufacturer, based in Luton.
The successful Master Production Scheduler will be responsible for developing and implementing production planning processes that deliver results for customers and ensure holding minimal inventory, maintaining ERP system and ensuring a continuous flow of production processes.
Master Production Scheduler Requirements:
- Ideally qualified to degree level and/or with CIPS qualification
- Experienced in using ERP/ MRP system
- Experienced in controlling Master Production Scheduling in a complex manufacturing business
- Project Management experience and qualification (desirable)
- Experience in implementing new policies, procedures and processes
- Strong communication and influencing skills
Master Production Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Balancing current and future customer requirements with manufacturing and supplier capacities in order to fulfil customer requirements
- Creating the Master Production Schedule
- Coordinating with supply chain, manufacturing and customer service groups to maintain plant-wide production scheduling information
- Responsible inbound planning on master schedule items and demand management including Safety Stock
- Analysing data and preparing reports
- Assisting materials planning group in analysing the need for and size of strategic inventories
- Ensuring that production schedules are level loaded and that plant output is as linear as possible while customer service levels are increased
If you are interested in this Master Production Scheduler opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.