Pro-Tech are seeking applications from Commissioning Engineers from a strong electrical, mechanical and fault finding background, to join a market leading technology manufacturer, based near Cambridge.
The company, who are experiencing rapid and continuous growth, require a Commissioning Engineer for an initial six month contract. There will, however, be excellent potential to extensions.
Commissioning Engineer Requirements:
- Proven mechanical and electrical assembly skills
- Good test abilities
- Able to read & understand electrical drawings
- Able to read & understand mechanical drawings
- Understand importance of Q/T/C within a production build environment
- Able to plan own work schedules and effort
- Effective problem-solving skills
Commissioning Engineer Responsibilities:
- Working hands on to test, document and commission products using defined processes
- Liaising with build, commissioning and manufacturing engineers, the purchasing team, and other internal functions as required, to maintain and improve the output of the manufacturing cell
- Negotiate, schedule and communicate the manufacturing priorities within the team
- Ensure that production documentation and instructions are correctly recorded and kept up-to-date
- Responsible for planning the work priorities of their area
- Working as part of a team to ensure work is completed to required schedules
- Instrumental in the team hitting work output and quality targets
- Involvement in production improvements
- Sharing responsibility for implementing continuous improvements in the cell
- Involved in the implementation of lean manufacturing philosophies
If you are a Commissioning Engineer looking for a new role, hit the Apply button!