This is a good opportunity for a driven and dynamic Manufacturing Engineer to join a world recognised aerospace electronics business that specialise in design and manufacture of complex electro-mechanical control systems.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for delivering process improvements within the production area, leading to cost reductions and overall efficiencies across the business. The Manufacturing Engineer will need to have experience and knowledge of aerospace manufacturing methods (including PCB/PCBA and mechanical assemblies, soldering etc).
Combined with this, the Manufacturing Engineer will need to have experience working in a low volume, complex technology environment, utilising lean manufacturing techniques and six sigma methodology. You will be providing manufacturing support and have a high level of technical documentation skills.
Manufacturing Engineer Requirements:
- Experience working in an aerospace environment (or similar high-tech industry)
- Extensive knowledge of lean manufacturing principals and six sigma methodology
- An excellent understanding on electro-mechanical manufacturing techniques
- Previous experience in identifying and implementing process improvements to reduce cost and improve quality
- Excellent communication skills
- British citizen to satisfy security clearance requirements
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineer opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.