Are you an Assembly Technician or Production Technician looking for an immediate start as an Assembler?
If so, read on and apply now! Immediate starts for Assemblers at a high-technology, technical/scientific manufacturing company.
In a busy manufacturing team, this Assembly Technician role will see you work within the production department, working on cutting edge, electro-mechanical products.
In order to succeed in this Assembler role, you will need to have a proven background in electro-mechanical assembly, and be looking to start immediately.
- Assemblers should have previous experience of precision mechanical assembly
- Experienced in electro-mechanical assembly of high-technology products
- Experience of building small sub-assemblies and complete units
- Assemblers should have the ability to work to fine tolerances and use small hand-tools is required
- Proven ability to accurately follow assembly instructions and build procedures is essential
- Assemblers will be required to build sub-assemblies and complete assemblies
- Working from drawings and written instructions, candidate will need to be able to follow these accurately to build assemblies
- Assemblers will be required to assemble a wide variety of technical and scientific equipment
- Assembly Technicians may be required to do soldering work
If you are interested in this Assembler opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.