Do you have experience of Precision Assembly or Fitting? This is a varied and challenging role working within a high end precision manufacturer who specialise in scientific instrumentation.
Instrument Technician Requirements:
- Ideally candidates will be qualified to at least HNC/HND
- It is essential candidates have precision assembly experience
- The Instrument Technician should have experience of assembly, test and inspection within a precision manufacturing environment
- The Instrument Technician should have experience of full function test of completed assemblies
- Candidates will be required to fault find and rectify problems on assemblies
- A strong understanding of Engineering principals and the ability to create test rigs to prove errors and resolve manufacturing problems
Instrument Technician Responsibilities:
- Candidates will be required to build complex mechanical and electro-mechanical instruments
- The instrument Technician will be required to test completed assemblies and components as well as fault diagnose on assemblies.
- Candidates will be required to work within a high precision environment building assemblies
- The Instrument Technician will be required to prove out problems within build and rectify issues
If you are interested in this Instrument Technician opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.