Are you looking for a role where you can demonstrate your ability as an all-round Production Engineer? Would you like the freedom to move around with different areas of the Production department, such as production, testing, inspection, NPI & maintenance? If so, read on!
A large UK manufacturing company, owned by a FTSE 100 company are looking for a Production Engineer to join them on a 3 month contract basis with a view of going permanent. Reporting directly to Production Managers, you will have the scope to work throughout the business, assisting with Production; not only in a hands-on role, but also in a troubleshooting and continuous improvement capacity as well.
Production Engineer Requirements:
- Previous experience within a production environment
- Experience of assembly, testing & inspection
- Knowledge and understanding of facilities maintenance
- Understanding of production techniques, systems and processes
- Previous experience of dealing with suppliers and consumers
- Ability to analyse production figures and end of month report
- Previous experience of Continuous Improvement and troubleshooting issues with production
Production Engineer Responsibilities:
- Assist with production – assembly, testing, inspection
- Troubleshoot issues with suppliers, internal and external systems & processes
- Suggest ways to improve production – Continuous Improvement
- Basic facilities maintenance / management
- Happy to assist with basic assembly, inspection & testing when needed
- End of month reporting / analysis
If you are interested in this Production Engineer opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.