I am recruiting for a number of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join a large manufacturing company in Peterborough. This company have constructed a name in their market, and are now leading their industry. Due to this high status, my client has a very respectable staff retention rate and only recruit due to expansion.
You will be joining a large manufacturing company who are well-known as one of the best companies to work for as they pride themselves on how much they value their employees. There are realistic progression opportunities and additional training available, to achieve any long term career aspirations.
The successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will receive a competitive basic salary, for a very reliable market leading manufacturing company, on a shift pattern basis.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Early, lates and nights (3 shift pattern)
- Mechanical or Electrical qualification or time-served apprenticeship
- Mechanically biased with the ability to electrically fault find
- Able to repair, maintain, service and install automated machinery
- Experience working with hydraulics and pneumatics
If you are interested in this Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.