Are you looking for 50+ hours per week? Our client is looking for a Coded MIG Welder / Fabricator to work with them doing fabrication work and Coded Welding work on special purpose machinery.
As a Coded MIG Welder, you must have BS EN287 or EC BS EN1090 certificate also known as BS EN ISO 9606-1:2013.
Coded Welder/Fabricator Requirements:
- Previous experience of working on Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel
- The Coded MIG Welder will be required to work from engineering drawings
- This role will involve fabrication as well as welding work
- As a Coded Welder, candidates should have previous experience of welding on material thicknesses of up to 30mm
- This is a production welders position working on a variety of structures, frames and parts for Special Purpose Machinery
- The Coded MIG Welder needs to have one of the following certificates: EC BS EN1090, BS EN ISO9606-1:2013 or BS EN 287
Coded Welder/Fabricator Responsibilities:
- The Coded Welder will be required to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Candidates will be required to fabricate a variety of parts from engineering drawings used for special purpose machinery
- The Welders will be required to weld a variety of parts ranging up to 30mm in thickness
- The majority of the welding work will be on stainless steel and carbon steel
- Capable of working without supervision
If you are interested in this Coded Welder opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.