We are looking for a Project Engineer to complete a contract with our client, based in Bedford, who provide engineering services within the utility sector.
The Project Engineer will oversee technical programmes from concept, design, development, test and into production. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join a global company, on a 6 month contract, with a view to going permanent for the right candidate.
Project Engineer Requirements:
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Pump and fluid handling experience
- Water process experience
- Mechanical design experience is essential
Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all project aspects from design appraisal to commissioning
- Identify the business and project deliverables to help develop most effective means to deliver the project
If you are interested in this Project Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.