Do you have commercial experience, a strong work ethic and an interest in moving into IT Project Management? An IT hardware integration specialist, at the forefront of their sector, is seeking a commercially-aware and technically experienced person for this Project Manager role.
You will be required to handle small to medium sized projects, through to completion. Previous experience in running IT projects is not necessary to succeed in this role; a hard working attitude and great attention to detail is far more important.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Strong personality, good communication skills
- Commercially aware
- Able to drive project through to completion
- Numerate and literate
- Well-organised - able to work in a structured way
- Able to organise both internal engineers and external sub-contractors
- Able to use Excel (and possibly MS Project)
- Qualified to A Level standard
- Background working in systems integration would be useful, although not essential
- Must have driving licence as occasional visits to client sites will be required
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring completion of projects both on-time and within budget
- Running small projects (1-3 man-days): approx 60% of role
- Running medium sized projects (up to 60 man-days): approx 40% of role
- Able to run up to 20 projects concurrently
- Able to attend clients sites from time to time for project meetings
If you are interested in this Project Manager opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.