Are you an Electro-Mechanical Assembler looking to work for a world renowned company? Do you have outstanding electro-mechanical assembly skills? If so, look no further - this position could be perfect for you!
This Electro-Mechanical Assembler role offers you a varied remit which could involve PCB assembly, wiring, mechanical assembly, testing and soldering.
Your role as the Electro-Mechanical Assembler will give you an exciting scope to demonstrate your skills within a marketing leading environment.
Electro-Mechanical Assembler Requirements:
- Must be experienced with PCB assembly
- Experience in repairing and working with small components
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Competency in soldering, wire stripping, crimping etc
- Experience of fine pitch soldering would be highly beneficial
- IPC 610 and 'J' standard certification would be advantageous
Electro-Mechanical Assembler Responsibilities:
- Assembly of electro-mechanical communication equipment
- Work from drawings, soldering small components and wiring
If this Electro-Mechanical Assembler role sounds like something you would excel at, hit the Apply button now!