This is a good opportunity for a driven and dynamic Test & Service Engineer to join a world recognised aerospace electronic business that specialise in design and manufacture of complex electro-mechanical control systems.
The successful Test & Service Engineer will be required to test, fault find and repair the electronic and mechanical products down to component level, following test specifications and circuit diagrams. Ideally, you will have previous experience within the aerospace industry combined with knowledge of the standards, such as EASA.
The Test & Service Engineer will need to be able to repair, test and assemble products, and also solder to IPC J-STD-001 standards. Alongside this, you will need to maintain a high quality of work and ensure products are being shipped to customers on time. Excellent communication skills are required due to the interdepartmental liaison.
Test & Service Engineer Requirements:
- Extensive test, repair and fault finding experience
- Proven ability to solder to IPC J-STD-001 standards
- A background working within the aerospace industry
- Ability to work down to component level
- Some knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques is advantageous
- Ability to gain UK Security Clearance is essential
Test & Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- Testing, fault finding and repairing products
- Ensuring all products are being shipped to customers in a timely manner
- Producing investigation reports
- Offering technical assistance to both internal and external parties
- Occasional programming of PCBs and devices using Programming Loading Documents
- Performing inspection activities as required
If you are interested in this opportunity please click on Apply now to get in touch.