This is a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Support Coordinator to join a world-recognised avionics business that specialise in high-value control systems used within both military and civil aviation.
The successful Customer Support Coordinator will be a key member in the worldwide support team, supporting both internal and external stakeholders for all products, at all stages of their life-cycle. Ideally, the Customer Support Coordinator will have some technical knowledge of the electronics / aerospace industry.
The Customer Support Coordinator will work closely with the engineering and quality teams, ensuring customer issues are well managed, and fundamentally, resolved. You will also be responsible for the analysis of customer surveys and updating internal processes as required.
Customer Support Coordinator Requirements:
- Some technical understanding of aerospace electronic systems (avionics)
- A background in successfully supporting customers and building rapport
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A level of commercial / business acumen
- Good administrative skills (excel, word etc)
If you are interested in this Customer Support Coordinator opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.