A leading-edge IT hardware integration specialist is seeking a commercially aware and technically experienced person for a challenging and exciting Project Coordinator role.
Working with the Project Managers, you will be required to help co-ordinate IT projects through to completion. Previous experience in running IT projects is not necessary to succeed in this role; a hard working attitude and attention to detail is far more important.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Strong personality, good communication skills
- Commercially aware
- Numerate and literate
- Well-organised and able to work in a structured way
- Able to organise both internal engineers and external sub-contractors
- Proven skills with MS Excel
- Familiarity with Autotask would be advantageous but is not essential
- Qualified with good GSCE grades
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring completion of projects both on-time and within budget
- Helping to run small projects (up to 4 man-days)
- Scheduling resources i.e. people to perform works
- Entering project data onto computer systems e.g. contract details, work in progress etc
If you are interested in this Project Coordinator position and would like to be considered, please click on Apply now.