If you are Production Engineer who is has experience of working in a supervisory role within an electromechanical assembly environment, then this opportunity could be for you. A manufacturer of gas detection/monitoring equipment are currently on the lookout for a Production Engineer to manage their workshop.
Your primary role as the Production Engineer will be to manage and coordinate the assembly workshop, ensuring the company’s products are produced well within the quality and cost parameters.
The successful Production Engineer will also be responsible for the preparation of electrical and mechanical drawings using CAD software along with relevant work instructions for the assembly team in the workshop.
Production Engineer Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a electro mechanical assembly environment
- Must have a good electrical competency
- Ability to design small electrical panels
- Familiar with being in a supervisory role
- Good knowledge and understanding of using AutoCad or Solidworks
Production Engineer Responsibilities:
- Supervise and manage day to day operation of workshop
- Prepare electrical and mechanical drawings using CAD
- Identify and implement improved working practises within the workshop
- Allocate work and monitor performance & quality
- Test and evaluate the performance of new and existing products
- Maintain and develop bills of materials, drawings, assembly instructions and test procedures
If you are a Production Engineer who is interested in taking on a new challenge, please don’t hesitate and click on Apply now to get in touch.