This is a very good opportunity for an apprentice trained Sheet Metal Worker/ Welder, who is experienced in the fabrication of thin gauge stainless steel and mild steel, to join a company that design and manufacture top of the range separation and vibration equipment.
The successful Sheet Metal Worker will be responsible for the fabrication of company products using thin gauge stainless steel and mild steel. High standards of quality are required as these products are commonly used within pharmaceutical environments.
Sheet Metal Worker Requirements:
- Must be apprentice trained
- Excellent thin metal fabrication skills
- Previous experience using a Brake Press would be advantageous
- Good TIG/MIG welding experience
- Must have an up to date welding certification
If you are a Sheet Metal Worker who is interested in working for a company that offer a great working environment and even better benefits package, don’t hesitate and click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.