This is a great opportunity for a Production Technician to join a world-leader in medical and pharmaceutical sciences. The business has over 50,000 employees, while operating in over 100 countries across the globe.
The successful Production Technician will be directly involved in the measurement and chemical development of specialist, made-to-order chemotherapy drugs. This is an entry level role, however there are clear objectives to progress further throughout the laboratory teams.
The Production Technician will have good hands-on laboratory experience, including measuring and drawing volumes of drugs. Ideally, the Production Technician will have experience working within a cleanroom / aseptic environment.
Production Technician Requirements:
- Hands-on laboratory experience within a scientific medical or healthcare environment
- Experience measuring and dispensing volumes of drugs or similar
- Working experience within a cleanroom / aseptic environment
- Ability to follow SOPs
Production Technician Responsibilities:
- Measuring specific drug volumes
- Ensuring all equipment is correct calibrated
- Completing routine raw materials checks
- Following SOPs
- Working within a cleanroom environment
If you are interested in this Production Technician opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.