A great opportunity for a Validation Scientist to join a growing business that design and manufacture a range of specialist IVD point of care diagnostic systems, specifically for infectious diseases.
As a Validation Scientist you will be responsible for the validation of new cutting edge laboratory equipment, using a dPCR machine.
Validation Scientist Requirements:
- Experience of working within FDA QSR or ISO13485 structures
- Able to write and implement validation procedures for laboratory equipment, preferably digital PCR methods
- Biology/Chemistry qualification, with direct experience of working in a commercial laboratory
Validation Scientist Responsibilities:
- Develop and recommend an overall validation strategy for:
- Validation of measurement using a dPCR machine of two different DNA standard inputs in order to enable them to be quantified and cross calibrated
- Validation of cartridge release protocol, encompassing continuous and qualitative parameters
If you are interested in this Validation Scientist opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.