A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Design Engineer to join a world leader in the medical devices industry as a Design Team Manager. If you have team-leading or supervisory skills, then this could provide the ideal career opportunity for you. The Design Team is both young and dynamic with the purpose of providing life changing products to be used by consumers and healthcare professionals worldwide.
The successful Design Team Manager will be working alongside the two current Design Team Managers to lead projects from concept all the way through to release. You would be responsible for heading up a team of design engineers handpicked to work on projects.
Design Team Manager (Medical Devices) Requirements:
- Experience designing high volume plastic consumer products
- Experience in medical devices or a similarly regulated industry would be ideal
- Experience in Solidworks or similar CAD system required
- Strong communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and driven
Design Team Manager (Medical Devices) Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple products within the design department
- Ensure all projects are completed on time and budget
- Perform regular performance reviews
- Develop and monitor training plans
If you are interested in this Design Team Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.