We are currently recruiting for an experienced Engineering Manager to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment based in Lancashire.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for a team of Engineers, carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery. The successful Engineering Manager will play a key part within the future of this site and will be heavily involved in all decision-making to grow this state of the art site and its future goals. The Engineering Manager needs to have previous experience leading and motivating teams of maintenance engineers and be willing to be hands-on if needed.
Engineering Manager Requirements:
- Management experience within a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Experience of implementing KPI’s, appraisals and additional training
- The Engineering Manager will need to have previous experience of leading and motivating maintenance teams
Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
- Leading a Maintenance team of 8+ maintenance engineers, to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on machinery
- Getting involved with projects and continuous improvements within the Engineering Department
- Working a Monday to Friday (8 hours) DAYS
Engineering Manager Benefits:
- Working for an Industry leading, multi-site global business
- Private healthcare
- 15% annual bonus
If you are interested in this Engineering Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.