A fantastic opportunity for an Analytical Protein Chemist with experience in proteins and mass spectrometry to join a newly established company on the cutting edge of drug discovery.
If you have experience in mass spectrometry and Analytical Chemistry, then this could be the role for you. A great opportunity to get in at the ground floor level of a company who are developing the next generation of antibody therapeutics.
Analytical Protein Chemist Requirements:
- Strong chemistry/protein background
- Practical experience and understanding of LC-MS is essential.
- Some basic Q-ToF Mass spectrometer and LC maintenance is essential
- Willing to temporarily change roles to fulfil project deadlines, e.g. step in to help with conjugate synthesis and processing
Analytical Protein Chemist Responsibilities:
- Designing and running stability assays to determine FDC stability
- Follow existing SOPs to perform, screen and document antibody-small molecule conjugations using a range of linker chemistries, small molecules and excipients
- Synthesis of antibody drug conjugates
If you are interested in this Analytical Protein Chemist opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.