Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Salary & Benefits: Up to £40,000 + Early Finish Fridays + Many Other Benefits
Location: St. Neots
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Engineer looking for your next position? Or are you looking at taking the next step in your career? Do you have experience with electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies? Then this might be the role for you!
We are currently working with a well-known Aerospace Company who are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer. The main duties of the Manufacturing Engineer will be to ensure manufacturability of new design solutions whilst assisting the engineering department in the development of new products and technologies within the business.
Manufacturing Engineer Requirements:
- A minimum of a BTEC level 3 within manufacturing engineering or equivalent. A time served apprenticeship would be advantageous.
- The Manufacturing Engineer will have hands on experience with lean manufacturing principals within an Aerospace and/or Defence background.
- A strong understanding of electronic engineering principals grained from a more practical background.
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Support the Technical Planning Department to create and maintain suitable manufacturing instructions.
- The Manufacturing Engineer will actively participate in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Working closely with the Sales, Engineering and Quality departments to ensure that all customer requirements have been captured within the planning process
- To determine the most suitable manufacturing methods and processes in order to achieve the requirements specified within applicable design data
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.