Job Title: Hardware Engineer
Salary & Benefits: Up to £45,000 DOE + Bonus
Location: Kings Hill
Are you an ambitious and driven Hardware Engineer? Are you able to contribute to and/or lead the design and development of hardware for a range of electronic equipment that requires embedded control solutions?
Our client, a world leader in the commercialising and designing of a vast array of test instruments, is looking for a new Hardware Engineer.
Hardware Engineer Requirements:
- The Hardware Engineer will be required to be qualified to degree or HND level
- At least two years of experience in electronic products and experience in measurement and processing of low level analogue signals
- Familiar with the use of design tools. E.g. SPICE, MathCAD, Matlab, Simulink
- The Hardware Engineer will have the ability to understand and interpret requirements from customer specifications
Hardware Engineer Responsibilities:
- The Hardware Engineer will carry out electronic circuit design using ECAD software
- Responsible for working with firmware and mechanical engineering disciplines in new project design activities
- Supervise and/or carry out PCB layout using appropriate software tools
If you are interested in this Hardware Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.