Job Title: Firmware Engineer
Salary & Benefits: Up to £40,000 DOE + Bonus + Flexible Working
Location: Kings Hill
Are you an ambitious and driven Firmware Engineer? Are you able to contribute to and/or lead the design and development of embedded software for a range of electronic equipment that requires embedded control solutions?
Our client, a world leader in the commercialising and designing of a vast array of test instruments, is looking for a new Firmware Engineer. The successful Firmware Engineer will be able to demonstrate a proven technical background whilst specifically showing knowledge of electronic hardware, software and firmware.
Firmware Engineer Requirements:
- BSc/MSc or HND/HNC in an engineering or a scientific field
- The successful Firmware Engineer will have 2 years’ experience with the design of electronic products
- Simulink/MBD experience is a necessity
Firmware Engineer Responsibilities:
- The Firmware Engineer will be responsible for managing embedded software designs, working with hardware and mechanical engineering disciplines within new projects
- Experience of processor interfacing to, for example, I²C, SPI, USB as well as asynchronous protocols is essential
- Be proficient in the use of a range of electronic testing and diagnostic equipment: oscilloscopes, data analysers, various meters, power supplies, spectrum analysers etc
- Ensure that all work, including design files and other information (e.g. debugging and modification records) are kept up to date and recorded as per company quality assurance
If you are interested in this Firmware Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.