Job Title: Quality Engineer (Medical Devices)
Salary & Benefits: £45,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer with experience in the Medical Device industry to join a leading Medical Device company specialising in outstanding diagnostic solutions for the consumer healthcare industry.
The successful Quality Engineer will be working closely with the Design & Development project teams to support and advise on all aspects of compliance with specific requirements. As well as this, you would be expected to support the improvement and maintenance of the organisation’s design control process.
If you have experience as a Quality Engineer in an IVD or Medial Device organisation, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow and develop in a leading Medical Device company.
Quality Engineer Requirements:
- Established QA track record of working in an IVD/Medical Device/Other regulated industry
- Working knowledge of ISO13485
- CSV Experience is desirable
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Design & Development teams to support compliance
- Support the improvement and maintenance of the design control process
- Manage the Computer Validation System (CSV) program including Electronic records & Electronic Signature (ERES) assessments
If you are interested in this Quality Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.