Job Title: Principal Design Engineer (Medical Devices)
Industry: Medical Technology, Medical Devices
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Benefits: Companywide bonus scheme, matched pension and more
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
This is a good opportunity for a Principal Design Engineer to join a very successful medical technology business that specialises in the design and manufacture of high-powered, precision electro-mechanical surgical products and instruments.
The successful Principal Design Engineer will be involved in the design and development of complex electro-mechanical surgical instruments, where you will be part of a project team taking a product from concept right through to prototype and production.
You will need to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in 3D CAD modelling, drafting, concept generation, prototype assembly and testing, through to design validation, ideally on products linked to the medical technology sector.
Principal Design Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years’ of R&D experience on electro-mechanical products, ideally within the med-tech sector
- Experienced in the use of SolidWorks, knowledge of other 3D CAD packages might be beneficial
- Degree qualified within a relevant technical area
- Ability to design small complex mechanisms
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this Principal Design Engineer role, please click on Apply Now and we will be in touch with you very soon.