Job Title: Test Engineer
Rate: Up to £30 per hour (Ltd Co)
Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Isle of Wight
Are you an experienced Test Engineer looking for your next contract position? Can you fault find down to component level? Do you have experience within the Aerospace or Defence sectors?
ProTech are currently working with an Electronics company based on the Isle of Wight who are seeking a Test Engineer to join their team on a 3-6 month contract. The main duties of the Test Engineer will be to test and fault find down to component level on various products.
Test Engineer Requirements:
- The successful Test Engineer will hold an Electronics Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds in Electronics or an ONC in Electronic Engineering
- It is essential that candidates are computer literate
- Candidates must have experience of working as a Test Engineer ideally within a defence or aerospace environment
- As a Test Engineer, candidates must have previous experience of fault finding down to component level
Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- The Test Engineer will test units from production to meet specifications
- As a Test Engineer you will be required to fault find down to component level
- The Test Engineer will be required to assist in the production of test specification changes
- The Test Engineer will be required to repair units that have failed tests
- Candidates will be required to confirm test equipment is within calibration ranges set
If you are interested in this Test Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.