Job Title: Validation Scientist (Medical Devices)
Salary & Benefits: £50,000
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Validation Scientist to join a world leading manufacturer of healthcare products. The business have 17 sites across the globe and have been successfully trading for over 80 years.
The successful Validation Scientist will be responsible for managing and coordinating all validation activities to agreed timelines and specifications as well as leading technical investigations throughout the project.
Validation Scientist Requirements:
- Degree educated in relevant scientific discipline
- Substantial experience in project management and test method validation
- Experience working to GLP/GMP regulations or ISO13485
- Competency in Six Sigma/practicing Green Belt preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical company
Validation Scientist Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate all validation activities
- Lead technical investigations
- Generate protocols, reports and other processes
- Assist in technical laboratory based investigations
If you are interested in this Validation Scientist opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.