Job Title: CNC Setter / Operator
Hourly Pay: £30.00 (Ltd Co)
Duration: 6 Months +
Location: Isle of Man
Are you a CNC Mill Turn Machine Setter Operator looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to work for a well-established Aerospace Company who have a real drive to succeed?
Our client is currently looking for new candidates to join their fast-paced, highly skilled and expanding team. They specialise in creating and designing bespoke components for the Aerospace industry.
CNC Mill Turn Machine Setter Operator Requirements:
- Skilled in CNC Mill Turn machining
- Experience with one of the following or equivalent; Traubs, Citizens, Mazaks and Gildemeisters
- Proven ability to deburr fine detailed parts
- Open to learn and maintain complex machining procedures
- Minimum of 3 years within an aerospace environment working to tight tolerances
CNC Mill Turn Machine Setter Operator Responsibilities:
- The successful CNC Mill Turn Machine Setter Operator will be able to demonstrate evidence of understanding part specific engineering drawings and specifications as well as possessing the ability to measure and inspect components produced
- Responsible for ensuring work complies with customer specifications and company procedures
- Be able to demonstrate HSE awareness and follow company procedures
If you would like to be considered for this CNC Mill Turn Machine Setter Operator position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.