Job Title: Aircraft Electrical Integration Engineer
Rate: £34.00 per hour (Ltd Co)
Duration: 6 Months
The Aircraft Electrical Integration Engineer will have experience of supporting the equipment integration onto an OEM fit aircraft. You will be required to read and interpret drawings, Bill of Materials and provide electrical integration liaison and assistance to production operatives.
Aircraft Electrical Integration Engineer Responsibilities:
• Perform the role of Electrical Integration Engineer supporting ongoing craft embodiment work being conducted at our Client
• Support queries as and when identified by the aircraft fitters and wire persons to provide support and resolution of issues identified during equipment embodiment
• Act as the electrical integration SME providing technical support in the interpretation and fitting of the designed electrical integration solutions
• Mark-up Integration electrical drawings and parts with issues identified during the equipment embodiment on the craft to facilitate any changes required by the Engineering Liaison engineers
• Liaise with the Integration Department leads in identifying training requirements and new working practices to maximise the Engineering departments efficiency on craft equipment fits
If you are interested in this Aircraft Electrical Integration Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.