Job Title: Human Factors Engineer (Medical Devices)
Rate: £40.00 - £50.00 per hour (Ltd Co)
Duration: 6 months
We are currently looking for an experienced Human Factors Engineer for a recognised and highly respected Medical Technology Company based in Cambridge.
The Human Factors Engineer will be joining a multi-disciplined Engineering team where you will play a critical role in the development of next-generation devices, ensuring that each product fulfils all user requirements through the entire product life cycle.
You will need to have a degree within a relevant technical discipline, with a demonstrable track record in Human Factors, ideally on similar medical tech products. Alongside this, the Human Factors Engineer will need to have experience in design assurance / verification testing of products and knowledge of regulatory standards.
Human Factors Engineer Requirements:
- Degree qualified within a technical area
- Experience working within human factors, in a medical technology business
- Design assurance & verification testing experience
- Knowledge of regulatory authorities and international standards (FDA specifically)
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this Human Factors Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.