Job Title: Supplier Quality Engineer
Hourly rate: up to £35.00 per hour (Ltd Co)
Contract Length: 12 months
Location: Camberley, Surrey
Experienced Quality Engineer with a background in Aerospace, Defence or similar sector? Seeking a long term contract role?
A leading developer of high technology systems to the Aerospace and Defence industry are looking to recruit a Supplier Quality Engineer on an initial 12 month contract.
Based in Surrey, the Supplier Quality Engineer will provide play a crucial role within the Quality function, driving supplier quality management in accordance to procedures and relevant quality standards.
Supplier Quality Engineer Requirements:
* Significant experience within an AS9100/AS9102 operation
* Commercial and Project Management experience in a Quality discipline
* Proven track record in a Quality Management role within a dynamic manufacturing environment
* A high calibre change agent, expert in modern Quality principles, technology and techniques
* Ideally degree educated, in Quality Management or suitable technical equivalent
Supplier Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
* Develop and maintain supplier quality performance
* Represent the Quality function in review of new Customer contracts/clauses as they pertain to quality
* Support QMS compliance auditing
* Ensuring compliance to AS9100/AS9102 and NADCAP
* Attend design reviews and provide quality recommendations for new, existing and emerging products and technologies
* Conduct DFMEA / PFMEA quality qualification reviews on assigned programs
If you are interested in this Quality Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.