Job Title: CNC Miller
Hourly Pay: up to £18.00 per hour (PAYE)
Duration: 6 Months Temp to Perm
Are you a CNC Miller looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to work for a well-established Company who have a real drive to succeed?
Our client is currently looking for CNC Millers to join their fast-paced, highly skilled and expanding team. They specialise in creating and designing bespoke components for various industries.
CNC Miller Requirements:
- Skilled in Programming, setting & operating vertical machining centres
- Experience with CNC Mills with 4th
- Axis control on Matsuura and Hass machines
- Proven ability to work from drawings
- Experienced in machining different types of materials
- Minimum of 3 years working to tight tolerances
CNC Miller Responsibilities:
- Setting CNC Vertical machining centre Matsuura and Hass
- Experienced work holding methods and best practice
- High Precision machining
- Working to close tolerances on a variety of materials to engineering drawings
- Operating tools to engineering drawings and designs
- Directly involved in continuous improvement programs and quality
If you would like to be considered for this CNC Miller position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.