Job Title: CNC Turner
Hourly Pay: up to £18.00 per hour (PAYE)
Duration: 6 Months Temp to Perm
Are you a CNC Turner looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to work for a well-established Company who have a real drive to succeed?
Our client is currently looking for CNC Turners to join their fast-paced, highly skilled and expanding team. They specialise in creating and designing bespoke components for various industries.
CNC Turner Requirements:
- Skilled in Programming and setting of tool station
- Skilled in operating of machine tool specialising in complex prismatic parts
- Proven ability to work from drawings
- Experienced in machining different types of materials
- Minimum of 3 years working with Fanuc controls
CNC Turner Responsibilities:
- Setting Doosan and Mazak lathes
- Experienced work holding methods and best practice
- High Precision machining
- Working to close tolerances on a variety of materials to engineering drawings
- Operating tools to engineering drawings and designs
- Directly involved in continuous improvement programs and quality
If you would like to be considered for this CNC Turner position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.