Industry: Medical Devices
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Rate: £36.00 - £40.00 per hour (Ltd Co)
Duration: 6 Months
Are you an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer? Do you have exceptional skills in surfacing and mechanism design using Creo? Do you want to work for a leading R & D company, based in Cambridge on a long term contract?
This is a great opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a dynamic team at the forefront of their sector. You will be required to have experience of both change control and risk assessment within a highly regulated industry and will be able to design components and devices within a high volume manufacturing environment.
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Experienced user of Creo/Pro-E
- Experience in complex surfacing design
- Good understanding of change control and risk assessment is essential
- At least 5 years’ experience within Mechanical Design
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Able to analyse designs in terms of tolerances, data and risk
- Experience in design of small mechanisms
- Good understanding of FEA & FMEA's
- Worked within a highly regulated industry, such as aerospace, pharma, medical
If your skills match this Mechanical Design Engineer role and you would like to be considered, please click on Apply now.