Industry: Healthcare Technology
Salary & Benefits: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum plus bonus, pension, private medical, share options etc
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Quality Engineer for a well-known, and highly respected medical technology company based in Cambridge.
The Senior Quality Engineer will support and implement new protocols and methodologies for both incoming material and outgoing products (including SOPs). You will need to work closely with both research and development as well as production and have good knowledge of the relevant industry standards, such as ISO 13485 and FDA.
You will need to be degree educated within a scientific area and have experience performing audits (both product specific and quality system related) as well as the ability to follow up and support and non-conformance issues.
Senior Quality Engineer Requirements:
- Degree qualified within a relevant technical, scientific or engineering area
- 5-7 years of commercial industry experience within quality
- Direct medical device or pharmaceutical experience
- Knowledge of ISO 1385 and FDA standards
- Good knowledge of AQQP, SPC and SCAR (engineering tools)
- Expert communication and analysis skills
- Ability to occasionally travel to other business sites as required (with notice)
If you are interested in this Senior Quality Engineer (Medical Devices) opportunity, please click on Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.