Job Title: Production Team Leader
Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Pay Rate: £15.00 - 17.00 per hour (PAYE)
Are you a currently a Team Leader with a background in an Electronic Manufacturing environment? We are looking to speak to Team Leaders who are looking to further their career within a Company that is known for its quality of work and small staff turnover.
The successful Production Team Leader will be responsible for managing, coaching and developing a small team of Electro-Mechanical Assemblers. The Production Team Leader must also adopt a flexible approach, be a team player and have a keen eye for detail.
Production Team Leader Requirements:
* Planning and Project Control
* Provide training and support to team members
* Must have experience understanding complex mechanical assemblies, tolerances and sub level manufacturing i.e. experience in machining and forming
* Certified to IPC-610 standards ideally
* Competent in component placement and soldering
* Experience carrying out PCB Modifications
Production Team Leader Responsibilities:
* Lead and motivate the production team to meet quality, delivery and throughput requirements operating within defined policies and procedures
* Monitor, analyse and evaluate team results in order to develop and improve production processes
* Develop and manage work schedules to meet short term changes in demand
* Provide first line support to the team, including hands on support operating production plant and processes when required
* Coach and develop team members, providing (with appropriate support) training where required
* Carry out administrative duties relating to the Production/manufacturing Areas
* Maintain consistent high standards of discipline within the team in respect of processes, procedures and employment terms
If you are interested in this Production Team Leader role, please click on Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.