Job Title: Facilities Coordinator
Salary & Benefits: Up to £30,000, depending upon experience + Benefits package
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Facilities Coordinator to join a world class specialist in protection systems who design, develop, prototype and produce armoured vehicles, light tactical vehicles, equipment and customised occupant survivability solutions for military, security, government, aid agencies and NGOs throughout the world. The vision of marrying protection, performance and quality is at the heart of the business.
The Facilities Coordinator will implement appropriate procedures and working practices that ensure the business meets its legal & regulatory requirements for all buildings, equipment, tooling and utilities supplies. As Facilities Coordinator, you will maintain all Company buildings and facilities in good working order. You will liaise with appropriate departments to set up timely and best value support from external service providers. You role will involve advising on and controlling any changes to existing, or installation of new, equipment and facilities. You will work with the Security Controller to monitor and maintain the security of all Company sites, both physical and electronic (IT systems) to ensure our List X status is maintained.
Facilities Coordinator Requirements:
* Formal qualification in a Facilities Management & Security discipline or 2 years relevant experience
* Eligible for UK Security Clearance to minimum SC level.
* General experience and understanding of automotive / military standards and systems would be ideal
* Previous management of multi-site Facilities Management
* Proven track record of team development and improvement
* PC skills word, excel, report writing and use of SAP One Business systems.
* Able to lead and develop business-wide knowledge of Security aspects
* Ability to influence all levels of the business
* Willing to travel in UK and internationally as required
Facilities Coordinator Responsibilities:
* To maintain all Company buildings and facilities in good working order over 3 Sites in Weybridge and West Sussex
* Liaise and integrate with all departments as required to improve performance
* Maintain suitable metrics and performance indicators for the business and implement appropriate improvement plans where required
* Supervising Handyman
* Lead and support cost down activities throughout the business
* To liaise with outside agencies and regulators on behalf of the business
* Advise on and control the Company facilities to ensure suitability of use, to support project and programme requirements
* Enable and carry out minor repair and maintenance activities
* Source, manage and control facilities contractors as required
* Control the maintenance, calibration and safe use of all tooling, support equipment and facilities
* Advise on procurement of new tooling, equipment and facilities to suit business needs
* Manage and control the use of utilities to ensure best value
* Ensure suitable systems exist to control the change of use and development of facilities for future projects
* Ensure planned preventative and timely corrective maintenance for all tooling, equipment and infrastructure
* Control the maintenance and proper use of all security support systems (e.g CCTV)
* Ownership of the employee and visitor security clearance processes
* Assist the Security Controller and the Board Level contact in maintaining the Company List X status
* Advising the business on security aspects when visiting and supporting Customers in foreign countries
* To measure and report on appropriate Security and Facilities aspects to Senior Management
* Deliver Security briefings and employee inductions
If you would like to be considered for this Facilities Coordinator position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.