Job Title: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Hourly Pay: £21.00 per hour (Ltd Co)
Duration: 3 Months +
A rapidly growing Aerospace engineering company is looking for a team of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to join their organisation in Bedfordshire. They are a market leader in rapid prototyping of new aerospace concepts and modifications to existing aerospace platforms.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
* Previous experience in manufacturing aircraft structures, In particular Sheet metal & Composite parts
* Apprentice trained or hold City & Guilds qualifications
* Must hold current EWIS, Human Factors and Fuel Tank Safety Certificates
* Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
* The Aircraft Maintenance Engineer will be responsible Manufacturing and assembling aircraft parts and structures
* The Aircraft Engineer will work from Engineering drawings
* The candidate will be required to use various workshop machinery to manufacture parts
If you are interested in this Aircraft Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.