Job Title: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - Electrical
Hourly Pay: £21.00 per hour (Ltd Co)
Duration: 3 Months +
A rapidly growing Aerospace engineering company is looking for a team of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to join their organisation in Bedfordshire. They are a market leader in rapid prototyping of new aerospace concepts and modifications to existing aerospace platforms.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Requirements:
* Previous experience of Electrical production and installation onto aircrafts
* Apprentice trained or hold City & Guilds qualifications
* Must hold current EWIS, Human Factors and Fuel Tank Safety Certificates
* Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Responsibilities:
* The Aircraft Maintenance Engineer will be required to build and install looms and harnesses into aircrafts
* The Aircraft Engineer will work from Engineering drawings
* The candidate may be required to do fault find and rectification work
If you are interested in this Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - Electrical opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.