Job Title: Electronics Engineer (Surgical Robotics)
Salary & Benefits: £30,000 - £45,000 plus benefits including a bonus
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
This is an excellent chance for an Electronics Engineer to join a growing medical technology business based in Buckinghamshire. The business, which employs over 200 staff are working in collaboration with a top London University to develop a new range of surgical robotic technology.
The Electronics Engineer will be working in a small multi-disciplined engineering team, on a highly complex project. You will need to have a 1st class degree in electronics engineering from a top UK university combined with solid software development (C, C++, C#, Python) experience, ideally with 3 years of commercial experience.
Electronics Engineer Requirements:
* 1st class degree in electronics engineering or similar
* 3+ years of commercial experience
* Software engineering development experience using C, C++, C# and Python
* Experience of I2C, SPI, CAN, ADC and DAC
* Embedded engineering experience
* Microcontrollers experience - TI Delfino, Piccolo and MSP430
If you are interested in this Electronics Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.