Job Title: Test Engineer (Surgical Robotics)
Salary & Benefits: £25,000 - £40,000 plus pension (8%), private medical and life assurance schemes
This is a great opportunity for a Test Engineer to join a world recognised, pioneering surgical robotics company based in Cambridge. The business have developed a state of the art surgeon controlled robotic system to improve minimally invasive and reduce the risks of any potential complications.
The Test Engineer will need to create bespoke or modify test equipment and rigs using a variety of experimental approaches. You will be working with prototype systems and evaluating test needs based on technical and risk related requirements.
You will need to have experience in a similar Systems / Test Engineering role with practical knowledge of working on prototype systems within the highly regulated industry (medical devices, automotive or aerospace etc).
Test Engineer Requirements:
* Degree qualified within an engineering or scientific discipline
* Experience planning and executing tests from requirements
* Experience from a safety critical and regulated industry, such as medical tech, automotive or aerospace
* Familiar with working on embedded systems within an Agile environment
* Experience of Python (or similar scripting language)
* Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this Test Engineer (Surgical Robotics) opportunity, please click on Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.